Nevada was founded by entrepreneurs from the start and continues that entrepreneurial spirit today with some of the nation’s largest companies now calling Nevada home. Most recently Nevada has negotiated favorable business conditions that led to the decision for the founder of Tesla, Elon Musk, to ultimately decide to build his prized “Gigafactory” battery plant just north of Reno. Tesla is not the only company that has discovered the benefits of residing in Nevada though. Large companies like Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Bently, Zappos, and many more have resided here for decades.
If you are not a large company, no need to worry. Nevada’s benefits are available for all businesses from sole proprietorships to large corporations. You don’t even have to live in Nevada to take advantage of the pro-business law and tax benefits the state has to offer. The team at Laughlin Associates has helped clients from around the country every day to develop a business presence in Nevada and properly structure it for maximum tax savings and asset protection. Nevada is not right for everyone, but it is a good idea to explore the option to see if it is right for your business. One way to do that is by receiving a complimentary consultation with one of their Senior Business Strategists who have helped form over 80,000 companies across a wide variety of industries and states.
Reserve your complimentary consultation with Laughlin Associates online by Clicking Here, or give them a call at 1-800-648-0966.
Here are just a few reasons cited from the State website expressing how Nevada could be the right choice for your business:
- Commercial Recordings – Nevada is the second most popular commercial filing jurisdiction in the country, due largely to the favorable business laws and low-tax environment.
- Business Courts – Nevada business courts provide early comprehensive case management to avoid interruption to business operations during pending litigation.
- Low Tax Climate – Nevada’s tax climate is among the least burdensome in the country. The absence of various taxes found in many jurisdictions makes Nevada one of the most business friendly states in the nation.
- Other Resources – Nevada provides accessible avenues to applying for tax incentives, filing paperwork, and more. Transitioning your company to or starting your business in Nevada is seamless.
If you are just starting a business, have been in business for years, or would like to further discover the benefits of incorporating in the business-friendly state of Nevada, please Click Here to get a free Copy of Laughlin Associates “Why Nevada” E-Book.
When you download “Why Nevada” you will gain insight into:
- Understanding when Nevada is right for your business
- The fact and fiction of Nevada
- A comprehensive comparison chart between Nevada and Delaware
- How to run your business out of Nevada without having to leave your home state
- How to incorporate in Nevada
Click Here To Instantly Download A Free Copy Of The “Why Nevada” E-Book.